Friday, November 17, 2006

Wrong Side of the Bed


no, I didn't get up on the wrong side of the bed- I was a healthcare consume rather than provider. Everything's fine, now, and we got great care, but damn, what a weird few days. It was in the hospital that I work in, too, so I saw so many people doing double takes . Oh you- what are YOU doing here? Sort of a constant refrain.

For no particular reason, here is a picture of a small wet dog.

I finished a pair of socks while in the hospital, and I cannot show you a picture because I have already worn them and the yellow heels show too much dirt. After I wash them. Started another pair- remind me to NEVER take the sock in progress out of my purse, as its presence was the only thing that kept me from loosing my mind. Kept my nose out of the chart, and that was damn difficult.

Started a sweater out of Big Kureyon. If it gets past the edging stage, I'll take a picture.

No comments: