Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween

I'm not much for house decorating, although I appreciate those that do. The seasons seem to move too fast for me to get decorations up and down in a timely fashion. I also am quite judgmental about those houses where they NEVER take down their Christmas lights. But plant eyeballs? Right up my alley. Bitter Betty tells us how.

Other wise, I am actually following a pattern for a quilt, from Modern Quilt Workshop
It is a book shelf quilt, where the books are strips of fabric. Here's a link, but I'm not sure it will work.

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

I think you win for best Halloween decoration, those eyeballs are awesome.

Love the Modern Quilt Workshop. I've never made anything from it, but I like their style. They also made me feel free to 1) not use borders if I don't want to and 2) iron my seams open at will.