Saturday, December 10, 2011


These are the bunnies I made for a good friend's neighbor's kids. The neighbor was picking my friend up from the airport, and I always have fun giving presents to kids, so i thought my friend might like it, too. The kids- all between 1 and 4 years, like them! Yay!

The hand crank machine behind them is really nice for sewing little fussy things like this. If I go on another doll making spree, it will be with a hand crank machine. Every stitch can be put down just so, in exactly the spot I want. Perfect for all those little curves.
Posted by Picasa


Michele Bilyeu said...

Love bunnies...symbol of abundance any time of year...soft and sweet. And these are all of that and more..they are home made and on a hand crank machine? I am so impressed. Love that machine and the bunnies!

Kathy said...

Love the bunnies. Lucky kids to get a surprise such as that. As you say, the pleasure is in the giving!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've gotta finish turning my Singer 66 into a hand crank. I have the hand crank, but, I still need my hubby to build me a base for it. Maybe this Spring.

rubyslipperz said...

You've made your Singer...SING with wonderful, lovingly made items!