Saturday, May 22, 2010

blah blah blah


Look at the happy little group. Found on the library of congress web site.
I don't have flu- I have pneumonia. If you've never had it, it is sort of like bing hit by a truck, and then the truck stays on your chest, impedeing breathing. Of course, being a nurse, I had to wait for someone else to notice i was sick, ( thanks dear) and spent a night or so in the hospital, being grateful for IV antibiotics.

I'm still sick, though. I don't want chocolate or to sew. Hopefully, both of these will resolve.

5 comments:

Clare said...

Oh you poor thing! I thought you were a bit quiet. Keep warm and keep on taking those antibiotics.

Mothering4Money said...

Hope you feel better soon. xoxo

Linda in Alameda, CA said...

Yes, I've had it - twice. No fun. Take very special care of yourself so you can be eating chocolate, sewing and blogging again soon!

AlisonH said...

Oh, goodness! Get better! (You're blogging. This is a good sign.)

Anonymous said...

Rest, rest, rest, knit, rest , sew rest,eat chocolate ,rest , blog, rest. That is the protocol. Trust me- I'm a nurse.
Maggie