Monday, June 14, 2010

Spinning Wheel for Sale


Ijust don't spin on it. I am, of course, fairly sad that I don't but not sad enough to spin on it! And, both son'c are taking music lessons, so the extra cash would be nice. I wish there was some fool proof way to figure if if a big purchase was going to work out before making the big purchase. Anyone got any ideas on that? ( Here's the link to the ad for it: http://kbbspin.org/node/7230

I am slowly getting over the pneumonia, went back to work for one day and a full week coming up next week. Need to find th camera and upload some quilt pics.

5 comments:

Liz said...

What a gorgeous looking wheel!!!

Anonymous said...

How do I get in touch with you? I would love to get more information about your beautiful wheel.

Thanks,
Maggie

woolywoman said...

Anonymous- you could leave me your email? Or, scroll all the way down to the profile link, and then click on contact. A link will pop up with my email. Thanks for reading!

Rhuth said...

sf bay area spinner interested, but uncertain how to contact you.

dqsbeth said...

If the wheel is still avalible, please contact me. iluvchasingod@yahoo.com