Sunday, April 23, 2006

Made for Each Other

My nerd score was:

I am nerdier than 83% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Couldn't beat my partner who was proclaimed "Supreme Nerd" in the same test, but pretty nerdy nonetheless.


AdamantAzoth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AdamantAzoth said...

Odd. I got only a 70. It may have been the lack of dirty clothes/decaying food, or the fact that I liked English more than math. Or it could have been using Windows and not being completely sure of my IP address.

Yeah, Windows, that's it. That way I can blame Bill Gates. Everyone else does.

(That other comment was me too. Lack of spell checking, and I didn't realize I'd leave a marker. Sorry.)

Jo said...

Wow. I got Supreme Nerd, which really surprises me. Especially since I, too, am lacking food on the floor and dirty laundry in the bed.

Adamant is right: it's Bill Gates's fault.