Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What is this couch you speak of?

Look who got busted, being up on the couch! Cute, yes? I have a lovely week off work- I had planned to paint the kitchen, but the arthritis has other plans. I did put a little paint up on the wall, to see what I thought of the color. I think my days of doing my own painting are over. I only worked for about five or ten minutes, and I'm still icing my wrist. It's odd that that makes me sad, because I really never enjoyed painting. I enjoyed the results, though, and the cheap thrill it can be to put color on the walls. I guess I have to figure out how to hire a painter, as my husband doesn't know how and doesn't want to learn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Calling Dogbusters!

Hey. Your kitten in the sidebar is a lot louder than it used to be--what a great purr! (I want a cat...)

Someone asked me recently if I knit all the time. The honest answer was, not in the mornings; my hands don't quite know how yet at those hours. They go slower than I do and stumble on themselves and gradually wake up as the day goes on.

Good thing knitting is a lot lighter than paint brushes.

Tonya Ricucci said...

ooh, sorry about the arthritis ache. just ten minutes? aiyeee. definitely time to hire someone else to do that so you can focus on work only YOU can do.

Magpie Sue said...

Hey, if he can untangle yarn what more do you want?! And I think the Poodle ornament on your couch is very elegant ;- )